Follow these directions:
- Remove all white sheets and pillowcases from bed.
- Fill the bathtub with just enough warm water to soak sheets in.
- Mix in 3/4 Cup Borax with warm bath water.
- With gloved hands, press down on the sheets to fully submerge.
- Let sheets sit for 4 hours.
- Drain the tub and squeeze water from the soaked linens.
In our solar system that are 4 planets known as gas giants: Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus & Neptune.
A gas giant is a large planet that is made up mostly gases like hydrogen and helium, and has only a relatively small rocky core.
Houseflies have a lifespan of 24 hours
Lifespans in the animal kingdom, even within a species, can vary widely. Our average lifespan currently ranges from about 49 years in Swaziland to about 82 years in Japan. The world average, in 2010 was 67.2 years. House pets usually have a shorter life span. The oldest dogs cracked 29 years, and the oldest cat broke 38 years.
While our unwanted buzzing guests, the common houseflies, don’t average nearly as long a lifespan as ours, they can live up to a month. This myth probably mistakes the housefly for the mayfly, which, depending on the species, may have a lifespan between 5 minutes and 24 hours. Time really does fly for mayflies!