Follow these instructions:
- Turn the duvet cover inside out so that the ties at the top corners are exposed.
- Fasten those ties to loops on the insert.
- Pull the duvet cover down over the insert, like a pillowcase over a big pillow. You’ll need to walk from one side of the bed to the other to tug at some of the fabric and get it into place.
- Finally, smooth out any wrinkles on the bottom edge and button, zip, or tie the duvet closed.
- Give everything a shake and lay it flat on your bed.
Newborn babies spend twice as much time in REM sleep than adults do.
“Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.”