Follow these steps to put your duvet cover on yourself:
- Flip your duvet cover inside out.
- Place the duvet cover on the bed with the opening at the foot of the bed.
- Put your comforter on top of the duvet cover.
- Roll both down toward you, starting from the head of the bed. This will keep features like tassels or loops in place and from getting bunched up as you roll.
- In the end, take hold bottom half sandwich style around the outside edges of the rolled-up bundle then seal closed using ties, snaps buttons, or a zipper running along one side.
- Now holding the entire thing close to the ends so it doesn’t unravel, flip over (should now be right side out) and shake vigorously a few times until fully fluffed open again back into quilt form sorta spreads evenly across width/length.)
Yoga is proven to help you improve sleep.
Yoga Nidra is a technique that invites you, usually at the end of your yoga routine, to relax every part of your body and cool it down to encourage a deep and relaxing sleep.
It’s no wonder yoga is growing in popularity.
In fact, there are a number of poses proven to help you fall asleep faster — could be worth a try!
“We must never be afraid to go too far, for success lies just beyond.”