- Start by placing the comforter on top of your mattress.
- Then, take your duvet cover and turn it inside out. Find the two top corners with your hands inside. You should be holding one corner in each hand at this point.
- Next, reach down to grab hold of the comforter’s top two corners from inside the duvet cover.
- Flip the duvet cover right side out over the comforter, holding the top two corners tightly. Give it a shake and fluff until it falls to cover most of the comforter.
- Pull the duvet cover down and stuff the bottom two corners of the comforter inside the bottom two corners of the duvet cover. Once everything is aligned, zip it up!
- During the night we go through five different sleep stages.
The first four stages are non-rapid eye movement (NREM) sleep, when your body starts to relax and prepare to rest.
Stages 3 and 4 of NREM are thought to be the deepest stages of sleep when your body begins to restore itself.
The 5th stage of sleep is rapid eye-movement (REM) sleep, when the brain is active and you most commonly dream.
REM sleep is thought to occur every 90 minutes during your slumber.
“Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.”
—Johann Wolfgang von Goethe