If you’d like to appliqué, simply follow these steps:
- Find an image, pattern, or template that you want to use.
- Cut out the design, including a small border around it.
- Place the fusible web over your fabric and secure it in place with an iron.
- Use your template to cut out the shape from the fabric piece with fused webbing attached (this will be your Appliqué).
- Now is when you can stitch down any embellishments onto your project!
It takes a photon 200,000 years to travel from the core of the Sun to the surface, then just a little over 8 minutes from the Sun’s surface to your eyeball.